Monday, June 13, 2011

Papercuts at Upmarket

The next outing for my papercuts will be at the next Perth Upmarket on Sunday 26th June.
Each design is framed in such as way to make the papercut float above the backing, creating beautiful shadowplay.
They are being limited to an edition of 15 so new designs can be added as one sells out. Some will be ready for taking on the day and after, that I'll take orders to be picked up when framed and ready.
I'm currently busy creating some other paper cut items, but you'll just have to come and visit my stall to see what they are. Mean, ain't I!!!

Of course, the usual range of laser cut & etched jewellery will also be available
See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your designs, and this one in particular at the market today. They all looked amazing. I'm saving up for one at the next market for definite! Hope you had a successful day, the market was awesome, way above my expectations!!

    ReplyDelete