Monday, November 1, 2010

Exhibition & Sale of Work

This week sees the beginning of Fremantle festival 2010 and I'm excited to be a part of the fun in 2 ways this year. Firstly, Off the Wall is an exhibition of work by some of the resident artists of PS Art Studios which is where I have had my studio for 12 years. It's a great space & there will be a wide variety of work styles & media exhibited.
I shall be showing some of my mixed media artworks on canvas, plus a selection of Osmosis jewellery.
On the 11th & 12th of November I'll be having an open studio and all are welcome to come & see the chaos that is my workspace!!!

Here are the general details...
Providing studio space to local artists for 18 years now, P.S. Studios and Gallery is a hub for creativity in Fremantle’s West End. Off the Wall showcases a collection of diverse artworks by resident artists, encompasses paintings, textiles, jewellery, ceramics, printmaking and mixed media works. Open for viewing and sales, everyone is welcome.

INFO - Amanda 0417951249

Entry FREE

WHERE P.S. Art Studios & Gallery, 22 Packenham St, Fremantle (corner Leake St)

WHEN
Sat 6–Sun 7 Nov, 1pm–5pm. Thu 11–Sat 13 Nov, 10am–4pm. Sun 14 Nov, 1–5pm

Off the Wall Facebook event page

Stay tuned for news of my second festival involvelment...

No comments:

Post a Comment