Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Colourways & New Cards



I am so excited to be able to announce that I've found a local business to do all my acrylic laser cutting from now on. This means that not do I get my orders quicker, it is better for the planet & I now have a wider choice of colours to use - thrice yippee!

I'll be getting my new stock later today & the new colours will be ready for launch at Unwrapped next week - market details below. I am so looking forward to seeing some of my designs produced in purple, ivory & grey. They should look very classy! I'll post some photos here asap.

As you can see I've also been playing with my new paper cutter & produced some papercut cards in 2 designs which will be available in various colourways at all future markets. More designs on the way...

here is an update of all my upcoming markets.

Oxford St Markets - Saturdays 9am-4pm at the small park opposite Kailis, 100 Oxford St, Leederville
dates booked - Feb, (tomorrow) 27th plus March 13th & 27th


Unwrapped - part of the South Perth Fiesta 2010
Saturday 6th March 1-6pm at the Sir James Mitchell Park on the South Perth foreshore. More details here

Perth Upmarket
Sunday 28th March - 10am-4pm at Winthrop Hall in the University of WA, Nedlands. More details here

No comments:

Post a Comment